Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yay! I think I'm gonna be sick! *blargh*

From the Vault of GIR!

"I'm gonna sing the doom song now!"
"You gon' make biscuits! Yooou gon' make BISCUITS!? yoou goonnnna make biscuits.....!? "
"I miss you, cupcake"
"Why? I lov-ed you, piggy! I lov-ed you!"
"I love the little tacos. I love them good."
"I saw a squirrel. He was goin' like this."
"And then the squirrel ate Dib's greasy head."
"Yes, wait a minute, no."
"I must have them or I will explode. That happens to me sometimes."
"Let's make biscuits!"
"It's just a baby. HI, BABY!"
"I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"
"Yay! We're doomed!"
"Yay! I'm gonna be sick!"
"I'm running! I'm running!"
"I gotta go pig. I'll see you later."
"I'm gonna roll around on the floor for a bit, 'k?"
"Okey dokey"
"I am not a squirrel."
"I do."
"Why?"
"Where did the last piggy go?"

Doom doom doom...the end!

No comments: