Monday, July 14, 2008

A Week Off

As you may know, I run this Blog while at work and pretty much only at work to pass the time when I'm not busy running around fighting the fires of corporate IT. (No, we don't do prevention, we'd have to hire more people for that.) Anyways, this...is supposed to be my week off, but apparently someone's child is let's put it nicely and say...creating a new form of astroturf on mommy's shoes so here I am heh. Honestly, I don't mind coming in at all, especially not when someone's child is sick I mean sheesh, got to deal with that first of course. What I do mind however, is that someone can't manage to type their password in correctly and I reset it to our "default" and then they can't seem to change their password from the default....to what they want.

All in all, I gave him a big ol'"Pandaeye08" as his password for now seeing as he just can't seem to understand...well...anything, especially why I have to scrounge up a working computer (which we had only one, a laptop which was to be used for guests ONLY) whenever his department has 3 laptops just sitting around not being used.

Engineers of the world, you guys must really SUCK.

And to quote Clerks, which I must do of course, "I'm not even supposed to be here today!"

No comments: